Saturday, August 9, 2008

Two is Better Than One

CINDI LEIGH SHAW&&DESTINY BRIANNA ALEXIS TURNER
Last night it became so clear to me how much I need Cindi in my life.
Yeah I knew she loved me and I loved her and we have been best friends since.. 1993.. (when i was born), But last night we really got closer.
I had watched the Assembly that night and was pretty bored. I was done watching it even though it wasnt quite over. I was mad and upset cuz I didnt get to actually attend.
I was missing Cindi and Josh and was upset at my parents and was pretty much basically at my breatking point.. when my phone rang... guess who?
Cindi Leigh Shaw.
She started crying. I started crying. We started talking about how hard it was w/out eachother. I could barely talk I was crying so hard. I need her so much to get through this situation because she is the only one that I can tell practically everything Im feeling to and I know she wont think of me any different. We both have problems that we go through and we have always had eachother. But now that we are getting older and involved with other things its hard to stay strong.
But last night.... we had a "Dixon Family" prayer over the phone and Uncle Rob had a long talk w/ Cindi and I and he said:
"It helps alot when you have two walking together in the Lord because if one falls, the other is there to help them up."

No comments: