Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer's End.

Bleck. School is starting again. I have enjoyed this summer so much with convention, youth camp, assembly online and everything has just been wonderful and it kills me to have to go back to dreaded school lol. I actually dont hate school.. I would just MUCH rather be spending time with Church Family&&Friends ((most importantly: cindi leigh shaw)) lol. I have to go to "Sophomore Orientation" this Thursday *2 days:(* and go through my schedule, get my new locker, meet my teachers, take a picture for my new student i.d. card, and alot of other boring routine stuff... blehhh dont want to go. Then on Monday the 18th, school "technically" starts. *tear tear* lol.
Wish me luck with my classes.. I will definitely need it.
Somehow.. between my parents, my teachers, my counselors, and I... I am taking all advanced classes this year. Yes... dont be shocked when I fail every one of them. Lol.. Lets only hope I am exaggerating on the failure part of the matter.
Well I guess this is all I have to say for now.
Love and miss you all.
<3

4 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I hope you will still have time to post on your Blog and let us know how you're doing!

I'm sure you'll have a good school year- you have the Lord, family, and friends who love you and will help you out. =]

♥Cindi Leigh said...

ooh des! stop that negative attitude right now! :) :) haha
you know i'm always here.
i love you babe.
i know how it goes when your parents decide the classes you take..then gripe when you dont have straight a's like you did in the "not so smart ppl" class :) :)

Jason Mullins said...

Someone has it bad for Cindi Leigh Shaw. I was just wondering do you have to type her whole name every time? Good luck and God bless on all of th back to school stuff. It was good to hear from you on my pathetic little blog. I have neglected it for about a month. I see you have been bust though. God bless you!!!!! Gotta go!!!!

jason

♥Cindi Leigh said...

ahhaahaha
so now bro. jason thinks you have it bad for me?
oohhh if only he knew :) :) haha
i loveeee you darling :)