Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Life is Filled W// Disappointments.

Okay so let me fill you in on the sadness of my heart.
I DIDNT/DONT GET TO GO TO THE ASSEMBLY.
Ughhhh..
I dont even know why. My parents were just like.."excuses excuses". But really... none of them were actually causing me to miss it :(. I guess I should just get over it and hope for next year... but its sooo hard. ESPECIALLy when my boyfriend&&&best friend are there... without me. Goodness Gracious. Sadness. My Heart is Broken.
Who has some glue?? Lol. But I have come to realize that:
[[LiFe iiS FiLLeD w/ DiSaPPoInTmEnTs...BuT HoPe iiS FoUnD iiN ThE LoRd.]]
I am just going to continue praying that this family situation gets all worked out.
I have so many ppl who care about me and so many other things to be ThAnKFuL foR.
I MISSSS YOU CINDILEIGHSHAW&&JOSHUAALLENCLAWSON.
BoooHoooooo.. :(
Love you lottttts.
:)
<3 DestinyBriannaAlexisTurner.

No comments: