Friday, August 8, 2008

Praise You In This Storm.

Wellll Hello again.
Ofcourse.. More Webcast news.
Tonight was the healing service at the General Assembly.
I wasnt able to attend the Assemlbly this year but if you have read any of my past blogs you would know that I watch the live webcast to see the services.
Tonight's service was amazing. I had tears in my eyes through the whole message by Brother Carter. He was great. They had him and another man up there translating everything he said into Spanish. It was simply wonderful.
They spoke on storms and how you had to have confidence, faith, and trust in God to get you out of those storms and how you should Be of Good Cheer.
I loved it.
I cant wait for the VLB service tomorrow night. I hope I am able to watch/hear it.
I know that if that service has something in it that I will get a blessing out of, then God will make a way for me to watch it.
I have spent nights in prayer asking for strength to make it through the year without having a local church and I know that no matter how down in the valley I think I am that I could be in a much worse situation and that God can and will bring me through this "storm" that I am in.
One of my favorite songs by Casting Crows says:
"I'll praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands. You are who you are no matter where I am. Every tear I've cried, You hold in Your hands. You've never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise you in this storm."
Thats amazing.
I love all of you and I hope that those of you who attended the Assembly tonight got a great blessing out of it because I know that even though I wasnt physically at the Healing Service.. my heart was there.
I love and miss all of you.
Keep me in your prayers.
<3Destiny.

No comments: