Wednesday, July 23, 2008

&ii MiiSS CiiNDii LEiiGH ShAw!!

Okay so for those of you who dont know.
I LIVE TOOOOO FAR AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND AND I MISS HER MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOWWW..
We spent a wholee like month together but we had to leave eachother like 3 days ago and we cried some.
cried some more.
and some more.
and i stilll misssssss her...
I hate living so far away cuz I neeeed her to talk to, sing with, swim with, take pictures with, laugh with, cry with, pray with, read with, watch baby borrowers with, starve with, freeeeeze in the summer with, brush my teeth with, fight with, have her choke me with, lol and all those happpy memories with.
I lovve Cindi Leigh Shaw and I hate when we fight about stupid things.
As for anyone who may think you can come in between us.. dont try it... or else.
I LOVE YOU CINDI.

No comments: