Thursday, July 24, 2008

Best Friends Forever

Okayyy.
So basically me and Cindi Leigh Shaw are officially always and forever going to be best friends.
Yes it is true.... however... we had a small argument last night... okay small means kinda a little more than small but.. the point of the matter is... we are still best friends thru all of this nonsensical mess.
Heres the main point:
Those of you who think you can come in between me and my best friend should honestly think again... because.. i basically love this chick and would do anything and everything to keep our friendship forever.
I love you my dear CLeigh.
:) :) :) :)
Love Desss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Des.

I'm commenting.

So now you know for sure that it's all in your head. I don't know what it is exactly but oh well.

Hi> tee hee!