Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Camp [[It'll Be Worth It After All]]

Wowwww Family Camp was simply amazing. My mom and grandmother both got saved//sanctified//filled with the Holy Ghost:):):):):):):)
I am sooo glad I got to go. Not only was I "reunited" with Cindi Leigh Shaw **my bestt friend** but also the whole Dixon family made up over half of the Arkansas population at the retreat. It was great. We played this fun game where we had mixed up words in an envelope and then had to rearrange them into the order that they go as a scripture in the Bible. Well my group was Cindi, Papaw Dixon, Mamy, Emily, and Brother Smith:):):) We won.. hahahah Brother Smith just read off the scripture and we all hustled to get the words in order. It really helps to have the state overseer on your team:) :) aahaha. Needless to sayy... I had the best time everr and I miss everyone soo much. <3

5 comments:

♥Cindi Leigh said...

i love when you bloggg :)
and i love your blog :)
it's prettttty

Pam said...

I miss you too Destiny. I was so excited to see your mom and grandma get saved,sanctified, and filled with the Holy Ghost. I'm glad that you and Josh are talking again. Josh told me on the way home that your aunt charolotte still didn't talk to him, and I said I wouldn't take it personally she is a shy person and doesn't talk a whole lot. Also Cindi I was wondering how do you change your blog to the really cute ones without losing all of your links?

Sara Beth said...

Hi Des!
Great post!
Are you coming to our camp next year?

Anonymous said...

Hey Des,

I'm glad you enjoyed your little camp thingy. Here's my new address if you want it www.enterphilopolis.blogspot.com

Nothing has really changed but, check it out anyway..........that is if you want.

Good post....keep it up.

"Philippian"

Wayne and Charlotte Dixon. said...

I miss you, Destiny!