Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tomorrow=Highschool.

Wow. How crazy.
I am officially in highschool as of tomorrow morning at 8 a.m.
I am super nervous.
But off this subject..

Today my stepmom and I went to Batesville to visit her two sons and my grandmother lives there. I called my grandmother to ask if just me and her could go out to eat lunch and she said yes. So she came and picked me up and then decided that she wanted to go to MOUNTAIN VIEW to eat lunch with Aunt Charlotte!!!!!!
I was sooo excited but Aunt Charlotte was still in church. I wanted to go to church anyhow so I told Mamaw to just go to the Church. She did. We got out of the car and without telling Aunt Charlotte before hand that we were coming... we snuck in and went to the pew that she was sitting in. She was soo happy. She started crying and Mamaw and I and Uncle Wayne and lottts of the congregation were all in tears. Haha. It was the highlight of my dad. I love them. I love Church. I love family.
<3 Destiny.

3 comments:

♥Cindi Leigh said...

awwwwhh.
that's so sweet!
i wish i was there :(
*tears*
i'm glad you got to see chu chi :)
loveee you baby love.

Grace & Co said...

It sounds like you had a really great day!

How'a high school?

Wayne and Charlotte Dixon. said...

It was the highlight of my day too! I love and miss you, Des. Come see us again SOON! Love Aunt Charlotte